Saturday, April 18, 2009

Week 8

Me -2 Total 12
Kelly - 1 Total 10
Erin +2 Total +2

Erin has been sick all week. She still is. She's been in bed or on the couch and has not been active AT ALL. She said she was going to go out for a walk today, even if she can't breathe, in hopes of feeling better.

I think all of us were a little worried what w/Easter and all the feasting that is done long after the holiday is over. They both have little ones that have chocolate, jelly beans, eggs, peeps, marshmallow eggs..the whole 9 yards.. Kelly had so much that she brought us out some....Whoopie! So, I was doing some cheating this week, as well. I tried to not gorge the chocolate...I took bites once in a while, and it saved my arse, big time!!

Kelly is in the process of renovating and moving, so she has been very active this week, so the candy didn't take it's toll too badly.

Here's hoping that Erin gets to be more active and Kelly's kids Easter candy is gone and I can get out and get some more walking in this week and all 3 of us are big losers next week.

1 comment:

Kat said...

Jessie, Thanks for commenting on my blog. The flowers do look like honeysuckle. They are pretty.
I enjoy your blog.