Friday, February 6, 2009

Eeeeeeeek!!



Notice anything??

My PC is gone! It took a major dump Thursday and I actually had to go IN to work at the hospital and bring the PC w/me to drop off at IS..

I got a call from IS today.....My computer is fried, dead, kaput, in the scrapheap! My boss said that I had killed it.

Fortunately, they have a few spares, but, this being the end of the week, my new computer won't be ready till at least Monday. Soooo, I get to go IN on Sunday and Monday to work...

It's a good thing I have 2 pair of slacks!!

Oh yeah, Riverside is HUGE and along w/being HUGE it is SMOKE FREE everywhere on the property.You can't even go to your car and smoke. I smoke. I had 2 cigarettes yesterday while I was there. The first one was in the parking garage hiding between SUVs..It took me 7 minutes to get there, 7 minutes to smoke the cig and another 7 minutes getting back to the department. Last one was about an hour and a half later, when a friend rode me around the block in her car before she left for the night.

Now 2 more days to have to go in...this will not be pretty

No comments: