Saturday, March 7, 2009

Week 2

Me -2 total - 4
Erin - 3 total -3
Kelly +1 total -0

Erin is the big winner this week..she is walking more and concentrating on finding fat free or nearly fat free snacks.

It's been hard for me, since I have had to go IN to work all week. The cafeteria food is expensive and since I don't get there till 3, it is very hard for me to get my meal in before 8 w/o snacking while I work. I have walked more, since our dept is in the middle of a huge hospital, so, I imagine that is why I was able to lose some weight this week.

Kelly is having trouble weaning herself from Mt Dew and Chipotle. Mt Dew, mostly. She's been drinking either Mt Dew or Pepsi for most of her adult life and can't break away from that sugar buzz she gets. She's getting headaches and is convinced it's because she doesn't do the Dew...

No comments: